Aura Light Product Range
Rays of Light
If there is a point of origin of creation at the centre of the
universe as we know it, this would be looked upon as the origin of the rays.
The rays may be considered as a spectrum of consciousness within the mind of
the creator permeating creation and underlying all planes of existence as
they refract through etheric geometric forms.
The rays are the essential factors in the creation and evolution of
The rays each have influence over
delineated spheres of consciousness and relate to a chakra planetary energy.
The rays are often used by those working with crystal energy.
Available in 25ml bottles for AUD$14:95 each
These essences are applied at the chakra level for chakras 1 to 7 or over the heart centre for chakras 8 to 12 - apply once daily for about 3 weeks (or as indicated).
Not recommended during pregnancy to allow incoming child to choose ray alignment.
||Planets: Earth & Mars
||Chakras: 1 & 3
- The first ray is a transferor of life force and initiator of activity.
- Achieves stability and activation of consciousness and energy.
- Strengthens the adrenals and the functioning of the reproductive organs.
- Stimulates awakening of the first chakra.
||Planets: Venus & Vesta
- The second ray represents an interaction of the first and third rays.
- It initiates expression of consciousness in new experience.
- It promotes expansion of consciousness and experience through interaction and creativity.
- It helps harmonise one's feelings regarding interpersonal relationships.
- It stimulates awakening of the second chakra.
||Planes: Earth & Mercury
||Chakra: 3 (& spleen chakra)
- The third ray helps support the mental body.
- It promotes transformation to a more active level of consciousness with a deeper self awareness and intellectual thought, especially regarding creative activity.
- It stimulates awakening of the third chakra.
- The fourth ray activates healing energies.
- It helps attunement to divine love and spiritualisation.
- It helps blend lower with higher consciousness.
- It stimulates awakening of chakra 4.
||Planets: Neptune, Mercury, Jupiter
- The fifth ray helps integrate ones experiences within the spiritual body.
- It promotes stabilisation of true self identity and activity thus generating balanced expression of the whole person regarding individual development and influence in society.
- It promotes expression of self in terms of sound.
- It stimulates awakening of chakra 5.
- The sixth ray assists awakening of psychospiritual experiences.
- It assists attunement with higher self and integration of lower self.
- It promotes attunement to the Christ Consciousness.
- It stimulates awakening of chakra 6.
- The seventh ray raises ones level of awareness of stellar origin.
- It extends the influence of the sixth ray to fully integrate lower with higher in total transformed harmony.
- It stimulates awakening of chakra 7.
- The eighth ray promotes a more balanced perspective of soul growth within and beyond the physical plane.
- It highlights the need for an overview of a lifetime in its entirety.
- It helps one harness influences from beyond this planet which may be of advantage in pursuing and completing ones purpose.
- It stimulates awakening of Chakra 8.
||Star: A star in the Great Bear
- The ninth ray promotes an expanded concept of self identity as not bound to one point in time and space. It promotes a greater feeling of oneness with all creation.
- It releases karmic type information to be dealt with more easily through greater understanding of unconditional love.
- It stimulates awakening of chakra 9.
||Star: A star in Orion
||Chakras: 7, 10
- The tenth ray promotes a synthesis of what has gone before, what is to come and what is present in ones experience in order that one greater accept, appreciate and utilise the opportunities available.
- It promotes greater mastery of ones emotions and utilisation of the elements to achieve the maximum possible in ones development and activity.
- It stimulates awakening of chakra 10.
- The eleventh ray assists alignment with ones essential essence in its active form.
- It opens contact with all levels of creation.
- It promotes clearer telepathic reception.
- It stimulates awakening of chakra 11.
||Galactic Centre: (via Great Bear, Lyra & Orion)
- The twelfth ray helps link ones God spark with the Divine Source and mirrors in ones soul the creative energies of love and harmony and full alignment with the Divine plan.
- It brings greater insight and allows greater channelling of love and light.
- It stimulates awakening of Chakra 12.
'Unicornis' Obi Obi Road,
Mapleton QLD 4560
Phone: 07 5445 7529
Data on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice and care. You are accountable for your own health and therefore should read all product packaging and information very carefully. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, it is your responsibility to contact a qualified health care provider. Information and statements on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Website by by Middle Path Online Web Services :||: © Auralight 1999-2006 all rights reserved |
This document (www.auralight.net/pr_rays_of_l.php) was last updated: Thursday October 10 2015